This is an exciting opportunity to design and build your executive family home with secure living in mind overlooking a championship golf course.
– A unique 1,165sqm site with uninterrupted lake and golf course views
– Located in an exclusive and beautifully presented gated community
– North-East facing block, ideal for the sun orientation and summer breezes
– 24 Metre lake frontage
– Build your boat a pontoon and access all the Gold Coast’s waterways and ocean
– Full use of residents’ only club house including pool, gym, BBQ and meeting area
– The homes in this small neighbourhood are divine, sought-after yet tightly held
Popular Merrimac is a fantastic place for growing families, couples and golfing enthusiasts. Merrimac lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast, being 12 minutes from patrolled surf beaches, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino, Gold Coast Entertainment and Exhibition Centre and Broadbeach restaurant precinct and that’s just for starters. Lakelands Signature Living is 20 minutes from the theme parks, Surfers Paradise, Burleigh Heads and many more Gold Coast highlights.
Only 25 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and 5 minutes from the M1 and the local shops. Some of the local schools include Merrimac State School, St Michaels College, Somerville College and All Saints Anglican School.
If you are looking to build a statement home in a quiet and secure community with the added benefit of golfing, then this site will inspire your architectural imagination.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Laura Langford or Sherry Zhao.
Lakelands Signature Golf Course includes:
– 18 Hole 72 par international standard championship Golf Course
– Australia’s first Jack Nicklaus designed Signature Golf Course
– Extensive practice facility with 5 target greens and undercover hitting bays
– All green fees inclusive of electric Golf Carts
– Public and member locker rooms, sauna and spa facilities available
– On course drink carts
– On-site retail golf shop
– Cascading waterfall and beautiful landscaped gardens
- ID: 1932
- Published: September 19, 2017
- Last Update: January 30, 2018
- Views: 38